The Mix Tape celebrated its one year anniversary and then faded away. Faded because I now do almost all my reading on wee little gadgets and have pages bookmarked on four different devices and I’m too
lazy busy to re-find my favourites. I spent the better part of Family Day long weekend ignoring my family and cleaning up my messy digital life, but still didn’t revive the mixed tape. Today I don’t feel up to addressing the Boston-sized elephant in the room, instead I want to carry on with something familiar. The mixed tape.
- Trying to get all the to do lists in my head on paper. Last night I dreamed the port-a-loos didn't arrive. #glamourouslifeofaracedirector 14 hours ago
- @chatterrungirl Sounds amazing... I'm slowly trying to become a (road) cyclist. 14 hours ago
- Psyching my out-of-shape legs up for my first trail run off the season. 17k of hilly forested awesomeness. 2 days ago
- Four seasons, one day. Well played Mother Nature. 1 week ago
- Under my sunburn was... another sunburn. 1 week ago
Today’s Greatest Hits